Hot Brand Alert: T-Shirt Policy London

6 comments

Graphic t-shirts are bang on trend this season with Alexander Wang and Moschino coming out with fun designs. 

I would like to introduce you to super fun brand, T-Shirt Policy London. Created by London-based Pakistani Natasha Petafi, it's full of chic and pretty t-shirts. I was lucky enough to get my hands on a couple of them and wanted to share how I styled them! I love how versatile they are, perfect for summer and even winter when you can layer it up.



I love their Turban Lady tee for it's fun design and I decided to mimic her by wearing this cute turban/head band from H&M. In the second picture, I layered it up with a gorgeous printed jacket by Heena Ayub.



I'm a big fan or Arabic slogan t-shirts so this 'Fashion Blogger' tee was perfect for me!

For my second look, I decided to be more girly and pair the t-shirt with my H&M skirt (as you can see, I'm a big fan of the store!) and a nude floppy hat.

If you love their designs as much I do, check out their website: http://www.tshirtpolicy.com/


Link to printed Heena Ayub jacket: https://www.facebook.com/Heenayub





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

  1. Hello there. I found your blog by the use of Google even as looking for a similar matter, your web site came up. It seems to be good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to come back then.
    wall art

    ReplyDelete
  2. wall watch
    Nice job, it’s a great post. The info is good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now these are some of finest bloggers in our country, thanks for sharing this informative article, and also I would like to tell this, that we provide some of Men, Women & Kid Wear products with less price than others only at
    https://dasmartstore.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets enjoy summer with amazing outfits. Pick Branded T Shirts for Men
    to adore attention seeker look with standout personality. get UPTO 70% off with absolutely free shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig