Welcome Lovely Followers

2 comments
First I wanted to thank everyone for giving so much support to my instagram page, pakistanstreetstyle. I am overwhelmed by the positive response I've received in a mere six months! You may have wondered why I made the page. I saw so many fashionable Pakistanis and I wanted them to have a platform to share their style. Also, people tend to have such a negative image of Pakistanis and I wanted to show them a different side, the side I know. 
While running pakistanstreetstyle, I came across so many amazing and talented Pakistanis from all over the world. Then an idea came in to my mind, what if I could give them a platform too. A place where we could all know about their ventures, events and ideas whether they were fashion related or otherwise. So with that I decided to make this blog page where I would do the following:

1. Give more details about the outfits I post and even give you links where you might be able to get something similar

2. Let you know about new and upcoming designers as well the current big ones.

3. Give you the latest trends and updates both in the Western and Eastern world.

4. Inform you of local businesses run by Pakistanis like eateries, makeup artists etc.

These are just a few things which I'll be posting about. I hope to involve different kinds of people and content in the future. If you are interested in being featured on this website or have any other inquiries please email me at pakistanstreetstyle@gmail.com.



A glimpse of the face behind this page




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

2 comments:

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig