New Designer: Bisma Kayani

17 comments



Designer Bisma Kayani on the right with some friends all wearing her designs.


Meet new designer Pakistani based Bisma Kayani. Her collection consists of formal wear with pretty delicate work, perfect for weddings or an evening function. I talk to the talented girl to find out more about her.

When did you start your brand?

I was actually on the career path to become a manager but then designing was always my true calling. Creativity came naturally to me and I always took interest in dressing up, I remember people used to borrow my clothes and copy them.  I had never actually thought of becoming a designer and making clothes for living until i was in my last semester and about to attain my masters degree. To explore this option further, I visited various designers, I quickly realised that I need to be passionate about what I do and fashion was my only passion. Also I have to admit, becoming a designer seemed like the best way for me to exercise my creativity on a daily basis.

What are your inspirations?

I believe small details matter the most to me and I take inspiration from almost  everyone because to me every person brings their own sense of aura and It doesn't really have to be a designer for me to take inspiration from I think fashion exists everywhere. Having said that, I absolutely LOVE Khadija Shah's (of Élan) work.

Where are you based?

I am based in Islamabad/Rwp

Do you take international orders?

YES! I have a huge international clientele. In fact most of my clients are either in Europe or in States.I have broken down into markets of DC,VA,MD, Atlanta and California both in pret &haute couture with astounding results..I usually do bespoke clothing however I am also stocking at PKDL in USA and at SEMPRE in Singapore. Also I have a yearly exhibition in Virginia and I send my collections to conventions like APPNA and ISNA.

What's your price range?

Well it totally depends on the design and the amount of embellishment being done on the outfit.. Dressy casuals 5800-13k semi formals 18k-30k and heavy formals 35k-65k. For bridals I start from 130 but whatever I design I make sure it's worth the money spent on it haha.

Who's style do you covet?

Hmmm Blake Lively's.

What do you hope to achieve in the future?

In the future, I want to become a local house name in fashion. I absolutely love the business model Zara Shajahan follows and I plan to take inspiration from their strategy.


Below are a few of her designs:








To contact Bisma email her at bismakayani@hotmail.com
For more of her designs visit:
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

17 comments:

  1. Osm dresses styles.younger girls can easily wear it no chance to look over than their ages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wikisol is expert website website Designing Services in Islamabad, with a very huge portfolio Company. We provide professional solutions at very affordable price packages.
    website Designing Services in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent...Really very nice information you share! Thanks to sharing these information..It is very informative and innovative..
    Design and Build in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
    dresses online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Osam dresses styles more youthful young ladies can without much of a stretch wear it no way to investigate than their ages Excellent. Actually quite decent data you share! On account of sharing these data. It is instructive and imaginative.
    Logo Design

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post.
    Email Marketing Company in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helpful blog for starting new business and its branding in Pakistan.
    read related blog here: top marketing industries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now these are some of finest bloggers in our country, thanks for sharing this informative article, and also I would like to tell this, that we provide some of Men, Women & Kid Wear products with less price than others only at
    https://dasmartstore.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Web Development Company in Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  10. are you a fashion lover? Pick Branded T Shirts for Men to adore the handsome look in the hot weather. Are you ready to amaze the friends and family? Let's enjoy UPTO 70% OFF with Free Shipping in all over the Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very informative article. Looking forward to more posts in near future. you can find company logo tablecloth

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice article and thanks for sharing with us.
    Baby Dresses

    ReplyDelete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig