New Store: House of Aphrodite

Leave a Comment


During my recent trip to Lahore I was invited to an exclusive tour of new store House of Aphrodite. It is owned by the lovely and trendy Sumbal Hammad. She set about opening this store to provide a place for Lahoris to shop the latest Western wear at affordable prices. As she showed me around the store, she told me about she was a stickler for good quality clothing and how she had hand picked everything present in the store itself. I was impressed with the selection of clothing and the general atmosphere of the store. They had a big open space with chairs and a television (perfect for bored husbands!) and the staff were very helpful and attentive.
Not only do they sell clothing, they stock jewellery, shoes, handbags and lingerie (something I feel there is a severe lack of in Lahore).
After speaking to Sumbul, she let me pick my favourite pieces and style them. Check below of more photos of the store as well as looks styled by me.
The best part is that the location of the store is easy to find and right near MM Alam road. Be sure to check it out!
Address: 30 C/ Gulberg 3 Lahore.




Sumbal Hammad (third from the left) with her team.








All the pieces I've worn above can be found in the store. Personally I loved their collection of winter wear with plenty of different sizes.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig